Discover the recipe for an incredible new career at Lincoln Culinary Institute.
Lincoln Culinary Institute puts people who are passionate about cooking into the kitchens of real, working restaurants.
Train in fully equipped, industry-standard kitchens on campus under some of today’s top culinary instructors, and take your skills into the kitchens of America’s dining hot spots!
Accredited Culinary Programs
Our Culinary Arts and Food Services program and International Baking and Pastry program are accredited by the prestigious American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC).
Programs for Every Taste
As a chef-in-training, you will learn the ins-and-outs of the restaurant and food industries focusing on one of the following programs:
Turn cooking into a career as you train with caring and highly qualified chefs at Lincoln’s culinary art schools. At Lincoln Culinary Institute you will:
- Receive hands-on culinary training in French, Asian, Mediterranean, Latin and American cooking, along with professional baking and pastry techniques.
- Work with seasoned culinary professionals in kitchens equipped with industry-standard equipment, tools and utensils needed to prep food masterpieces.
- Master advanced cooking skills like contemporary food reception, presentation and knife skills.
The Culinary Arts and Food Services program is accredited by the prestigious American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC).
There’s a beauty in baking; create gorgeous desserts that not only look good, but taste delicious. At Lincoln Culinary Institute, you’ll learn to bake like a professional chef in our International Baking and Pastry program.
From classic baking techniques to tricks and tools that give you added flair, a career as a Pastry Chef opens the doors to job opportunities across the globe! At Lincoln Culinary Institute you will:
- Learn technical knife skills and baking techniques from Certified Master Bakers, Certified Executive Chefs, Certified Culinary Educators and Food Service Management Professionals.
- Create elaborate centerpieces with chocolate, truffles, candies and more.
- Master artisan bread making and Viennoiserie, candy making, croissants, cookies and éclairs.
Invest in Yourself
Affordability should never be an issue when making the decision to go to school. That’s why Lincoln’s Financial Aid representatives are equipped with the knowledge to help you figure out the best ways to finance your future.
“Seeing the motivation and the joy that cooking and baking brings to the instructors, really makes it come alive for you as a student. It's motivating to try and get yourself to that level.”
Megan Chapdelaine | LCI Graduate